Thursday, November 17, 2011

Feel the rain on your skin.



I'm walking around, going nowhere and suddenly all the skies become dark, there isn't sun anymore; just clouds about to burst. I look up to the sky and the first drop falls on my nose; then a smile is drawn on my face, is the best feeling ever.



Does that happen to you?, to me all the time, the rain all over me, the wet streets, the water splashing everywhere; that's what the meaning of paradise should be, so beautiful. I wish it was forever because at that moment i can let me be myself, run, jump, sing and laugh; feel alive eventhough it's like a dream. Then i look my reflection in the water and i see that happy soul that hides inside of me and it says thank you to me, then i close my eyes with a smile on my face and i leave, i keep walking, there is no more rain, just a rainbow  above me; my heart stops beating, i look at the rainbow and i feel free, i want to climb that rainbow because maybe on the other side i can find the paradise, not a ephemeral one but an eternal one.



Can you believe that it all started with a drop on my nose?, i don't, but it's not about believing, it's about trusting.

So let me tell you this; feel the rain on your skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment